Friday, June 19, 2009

Trail-Blazer...

Why do I do the things that I do when it comes to you? I try to be this charming, witty, mysterious girl, but I can't...not with you. There is something about you. It draws me in, sometimes in spite of my better judgment. You bring out another side of me that I hadn't seen before I met you. You make me this fiesty, rowdy girl who wants to do random fun things without thinking. I dont know what it is but it seems as though I'm literally drawn to you when Im around you. It is like there is something inside me that makes me want to be close to you. Even when I know better...when I know to distance myself from you I feel like I cant...not completely anyways. I tried for a long time...and it worked for a while. Why can I not control myelf around you? I have always been known and praised for my self control and discipline, but all of that goes out the window when Im around you. You are like an unstoppable force. Regardless of my thoughts and attempts to control things I just cannot. I need to learn how to. Our "relationship" has changed so much in the time we've known eachother: going through stages of hating you, tolerating you, befriending you, crushing on you, loving you, hating you, and befriending you again. There is one thing I seem to have a lot of when I'm around you....passion. Perhaps this is my draw to you. You are an extremely passionate person in all areas of your life. You are confident and know exactlly what you want...at least you seem to. Everything you do, you do big. I guess when I am with you I feel that passion. I get to the point where I want to be consumed with that passion....drunk off of it. It is a high to me. You are this crazy rollercoaster ride that takes me and twists and winds me through life...through dark places and fears, high places and low places, points where I do not have any idea what is going to happen next, through emotions of anticipation and excitement, being scared, feeling absolutely on top of the world, happy, and being completely giddy and full of laughter...sometimes to the point of tears. You are undoubtedly like a crazy intense emotional rollercoaster ride, but you are real...and its addicting...through everything you always leave me wanting more...

No comments:

Post a Comment