Friday, June 19, 2009

Live to the point of tears..

I just read this saying the other day that said: "live to the point of tears." (camus) When i read this i thought, jeeze that's kinda depressing. But then my mind starting wrapping itself around this. Live to the point of tears. After much thought, I realized how much I loved this saying and how much I agree with it. Life is filled with ups and downs, happiness and sadness, joy, misery, heart-ache, grief, love, and so much more. I then began thinking about tears and crying in general. Crying can express so many different emotions. Almost all of the emotions we have can be expressed by tears. I then began thinking about passion. I wanna be a passionate woman in all the ways one can be passionate...passionate when it comes to the Lord, passionate when it comes to my work, passionate when it comes to my friends, and of course passionate when it comes to love. I want to live to the point of tears....I mean really, can you think of any better way?

No comments:

Post a Comment