Friday, June 19, 2009

Find me

I was trying...I was hoping...I was wishing...I was there.I was trying to find you, myself. But I was looking in all of the wrong places. I was looking up, when you were lying down. I was skimming the crowd,while you were behind the curtain..and yet, I could feel you in my heart.
I wanted you, but refused to search for you. I needed you, but chose to self-medicate. I lusted for you, but did not have love for you.
don't walk away...keep looking...
I dont know why I said those things,I dont know why i did the things i did.I knew i was breaking your heart but wouldn't stop.
simply, i don't deserve you....
I know you can love me better,you are my desire, my passion, my love.
don't give up on me....keep looking...
I'm trying to find you, but i must first find myself.
don't give up on me....keep looking...
I want my heart to ache for you.I want it to burn for you.You deserve it.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want you in every way,but I want things to be right between us, first.I want to see that sparkle in your eyes again.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to laugh with you.I want to cry with you.I want to dance with you.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to hug you.I want to encourage you.I want to challenge you.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to share with you.I want to listen to you.I want to learn from you.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to pick you up when you fall down.I want to celebrate with you in your accomplishments.I want to be inter-connected.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to put my hand against yours.I want to breath you in.I want to search deep within your eyes.
don't give up on me...keep looking...
I want to give you my heart.I want to give it to you and you alone.Take my heart and guide it with yours...guide us in glory.
I want to love you the way you deserve to be loved......so I will be here.
I'm here waiting.I'm here dreaming.I'm here praying you will find me...
don't give up on me...keep looking...
God will bring us together...because simply, we were made for eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment